READY-TO-PLAY ESCAPE ROOMS
If you decided to purchase ready to play escape room (turnkey escape room), please look read our post in blog, regarding possible options.
You just have to build walls and decorate them and follow plans provided with our rooms. We do not make rooms with padlocks, only 2nd and 3rd generation rooms with high tech props and puzzles. We use a lot of controllers, sensors and other reliable latest game technologies.
We have rooms with different options:
from 15 to 150 m2 (161 to 1615 sq2)
averaged consumption of one room is 400-1000 Watt
different level of difficulties (from rather simple kids room to high tech difficult room)
1-4 rooms inside each game
We will customise plan and scenario according to your room.
Part 1. Script/scenario
- full storyline
- drawing with collocation of props and puzzles.
- detailed description of each prop
- sequence of all puzzles
Part 2. Project
- it includes visualisation and references and room design guide
- electronic circuit for electronics and related parts (for props and puzzles)
Part 3. Props and puzzles
- all props and puzzles according to scenario
- all props and puzzles are decorated according to theme/script
- some spare parts
- one control board for all props and puzzles
- central music station and speakers