Preparation for remote connection
- Download and install the latest version of AnyDesk (https://anydesk.com/)
This is necessary to connect remotely to your laptop/computer. Before the connection itself, we will ask you to provide us with the username and password.
- Unscrew the top panel (or bottom panel) of the puzzle and look at the main board. It can be of three types:
- The type of the wire, which we need for the connection, depends on this.
- Arduino NANO - “Type MINI - B”
- Arduino UNO / Arduino MEGA - "TYPE B"