ESCAPE ROOM THE PIRATE CAPTIVITY
2 rooms, circa 40-60 sq.m, 16 puzzles, complexity: hard, 1 hour, 2-6 people
23 300 USD
When you were sailing the Caribbean sea, you were attacked by pirates. They robbed your ship and enslaved you.
Today the pirates have dropped the anchor in a bay. All members of the crew together with captain Flint have gone to find some water. They’ve left you alone. They will be back in one hour. You have a chance to escape!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
Part 1. Script/scenario
- full storyline
- drawing with collocation of props and puzzles.
- detailed description of each prop
- sequence of all puzzles
Part 2. Project
- it includes visualisation and references with room design guide
- electronic circuit for electronics and related parts (for props and puzzles)
- detailed step-by-step guide for room installation
Part 3. Props and puzzles
- 16 puzzles (electronic: 12, mechanical: 4) according to the scenario
- all props and puzzles are decorated according to theme/script
- furniture, decoration: 9 positions
- multimedia: audio tracks and other materials
- all the furniture, puzzles, props, players equipment
- some spare parts