ESCAPE ROOM THE PIRATE CAPTIVITY
2 rooms, circa 40-60 sq.m, 16 puzzles, complexity: hard, 1 hour, 2-6 people
When you were sailing the Caribbean sea, you were attacked by pirates. They robbed your ship and enslaved you.
Today the pirates have dropped the anchor in a bay. All members of the crew together with captain Flint have gone to find some water. They’ve left you alone. They will be back in one hour. You have a chance to escape!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
Part 1. Script/scenario
- full storyline
- drawing with collocation of props and puzzles.
- detailed description of each prop
- sequence of all puzzles
Part 2. Project
- it includes visualisation and references with room design guide
- electronic circuit for electronics and related parts (for props and puzzles)
- detailed step-by-step guide for room installation
Part 3. Props and puzzles
- 16 puzzles (electronic: 12, mechanical: 4) according to the scenario
- all props and puzzles are decorated according to theme/script
- furniture, decoration: 9 positions
- multimedia: audio tracks and other materials
- all the furniture, puzzles, props, players equipment
- some spare parts