PLUG AND PLAY: POWER
To turn on the puzzle you have to connect prop to power socket (110-240V AC).
For your convenience we provide our props with WAGOs for easy connection with any plug (the standard can be different in your countries).
Wires are marked.
PLUG AND PLAY: EM-LOCK
For the props with external EM-lock: install EM lock in WAGOs. Wires are marked.
ATTENTION! DO NOT connect lock wire to 110-240V, it will break down the prop.
⁃ We make props fully independent, you do not need to reboot them after each use. Lock will stay opened until prop would be solved. Or for other props lock will be opened for 30 sec, after that players can solve puzzle again to open the lock repeatedly.
⁃ We provide all our props with AC/DC adaptors, so you just need typical electric power from your socket. If you are not sure about your voltage, please ask us and we will help you.
⁃ All electronic parts are mounted inside bodies of props or inside special plastic case. So, props are safe.
⁃ All props and puzzles with electronics are energy efficient, consumption per one puzzle: 15-50 W.
⁃ We provide all props with 2 meters long wires (for main power, lock, activation, etc.). All external wires have cleats for simplified installation and extension.
⁃ All external sensors have special plugs (male and female), so it is easy to connect sensors. .
⁃ If prop activates another prop, we use universal activation signal (3-5v DC). You can use such signal for different props and puzzles. Please note, we make activation of prop at your request. Most common performance is with EM lock.
⁃ If props play mp3 file, inside there is special mp3 player with micro SD card. Inside this card there os 001.mp3 file. You can easily change file, but do not change the name. We do recommend to use file up to 20mb.
⁃ Some puzzles have micro button for turning on/off with indication. Here is VIDEO of that button.
1. If prop/puzzle requires electricity, put two-core wire (110-240v AC) to the location of prop/puzzle.
2. For power cable we recommend to use 2.0mm*2 size.
3. If prop/puzzle has external EM lock, put two-core wire (0.70-1.0mm2 size) from the location of prop/puzzle to the location of EM lock.
4. If prop/puzzle activates another prop/puzzle, put two-core wire (0.70-1.0mm2 size) from the location of prop/puzzle to the location of another prop/puzzle.
5. If you need to extend some wires, do it with help of cleats and good insulation.
1. If your prop/puzzle has build-in storage battery, you have USB (type A) connector for charging it.. Also there is special light indicator.
2. We use certain light signals for identification of battery status:
When prop is turned on: green light
Low battery (less than 20%): red
Charged: no light
Please use this signal to understand and use prop correctly.
We also make props and puzzle, which can work within 8-10h without charging.
We use batteries, which you can easily re-charge whenever you want, but we do recommend to charge it when battery is low.
We recommend to you to ground all you props and puzzles on your locations:
- it is general rules of electrical safety
- some sensors in puzzles and props (with capacitive sensors) are very sensitive to the slightest fluctuations in electric circuit.
Grounding helps to avoid most of issues.